How do you sum up who you are in just a few paragraphs? How about if I share a few attributes here. Then to learn more about little ole me, you can head over to my about page.
- My Mission
My mission is to create betterment opportunities for all of us. I wish to give of myself, share knowledge, and help contribute to a better world.
I've been in engineering since the mid-1980s. The first 22 years of my career was in the high-tech automated manufacturing industry. Yup, I engineered the electrical and software systems for various instrument, assembly, robotics, predictive modeling, and reporting systems. Cool stuff. Shoot, I've been a team lead, engineering manager, project manager, and consultant.
- Knowledge Sharer
- Humble Servant
Story to Tell
Have you heard my story? I had a glorious career and was living the big life. Then illness knocked on my door and forever changed our lives. My story is not for the faint-of-heart, but one of miracles, hope, humility, and happiness. Sit down. Let me tell you my story.
I'm passionate about efficiency, building happy teams, building strong communities, helping one another, serving the needs of our clients, open source and web, craftsmanship, and much more. You can read my manifesto to discover the essence of me.
If you read my story, then you will already know that I'm happy by choice. I'm kind and a kindness advocate. I'm utterly silly, as life is meant to be fun!
We Developers - You and I
- You and I may be on different ends of this planet, but we are connected.
- We are the builders of amazing technological advances that revolutionize our world.
- We are a community, open and collaborative, giving of ourselves to help one another.
- We are explorers, discovering new possibilities and innovations.
- We are craftsmen, striving to craft beautiful code solutions that are highly readable, tell a story, and perform.
- You and I, we are the software developers, engineers, and architects. Together, we make the web beautifully productive and connected.
- We may not personally know one another, but we are connected.